Thursday, September 11, 2008

The current bane of my existence…

Little did you know that “party planner extraordinaire” is in my curriculum vitae!



The annual Faculty Reception- an event I have to plan as part of my job description...an all consuming entity until it is over.



The irony here is that Salvador Dali is Ryan’s all time favorite artist and there will be never before seen, private collection works at this event. Hey, my job does have its perks sometimes! :-)

I think his work here is very apropos for my current frame of mind...



Salvador Dalí. (Spanish, 1904-1989). The Persistence of Memory. 1931. Oil on canvas, 9 1/2 x 13" (24.1 x 33 cm). © 2007 Salvador Dalí, Gala-Salvador Dalí Foundation/Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Um, that's an impressive little invite there Jaim. Are you sure you're not working for Kinkos on the side?