Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Week 9, Exercise 23: Is this really the end? Or just the beginning …



Well, I can't believe the end is here!

Some of my favorite discoveries on this journey had to be how to use RSS feeds, Library Thing, and finally creating my own blog! :)

I really enjoyed discovering Library Thing and can't wait to "catalog" all of my personal books. Who knows, maybe there is a librarian in me after all! Stay tuned...

I'm so glad I had the opportunity to participate in this learning challenge. I love to learn have often been deemed the perpetual student. I feel that I have increased my understanding of today's "hot" technology tools and can integrate them into both my personal and professional life.

I don't think I expected to learn and understand so many new things!

I would definitely choose to participate if another discovery program like this in the future was offered, and hope that I can always come back to this one for reference and refreshers!

A special thanks to Carrie Gits for bringing this all to fruition! :)

No comments: