Thursday, September 13, 2007

Week 3 Technology Thoughts

I decided to look at two of the suggested points for comment:

-Do you know or use other photo sharing sites? How do they compare with Flickr?

I have viewed other pics and used other photo sharing sites, and I have to say, after this week that I prefer flikr. It seems to have far more options, rather than just uploading and sharing photos, and I like that it can become a social networking site for some- I thought that was really interesting.


-After browsing others’ photos in Flickr, did privacy issues cross your mind?

I do see some issues regarding privacy on flickr. Some of the photos I can across in the random selection tool were very inappropriate and others I can't imagine wanting to be made public. I think it is important to remember when you are uploading photos to think long and hard about their content and to be sure to select public or private before posting.

TTFN

No comments: